- Assist with the Lay Legal Advocacy Hotline, which provides information and support to survivors of domestic violence and technical assistance to professionals, answers questions relating to navigating the legal system, legal rights, resource and referral, and safety planning.
- Data Entry
- Legal Advocacy Hotline Advocates
- Administrative Support
- Fundraising and Event Planning
- Library maintenance and organization
- Committee involvement
- SHARE Survivors’ Advisory Committee & Speakers’ Bureau
- Women of Color Committee
- Multi-cultural Advisory Committee
- Legal Committee
- Board Membership
- Budget and Finance Committee
- Audit/Compliance Committee
For more information about volunteer opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 602-279-2900. Please indicate in which way you are interested in volunteering with our organization so that we may connect you to the appropriate staff member! Thank you!